Juventus signing Pellegrini on loan to Cagliari
Back from Barcelona for five weeks with a laughing wound
Ousmane Dembele suffers a concussion injury after suffering another injury, Barcelona confirmed.
LaLiga champions hope to be without Dembele for about five weeks.
“A medical examination at Ousmane Dembele has found depression in the left,” the club said in a statement.
“As a result, the Frenchman will be out for about five weeks.”
Dembele, 22, finished in the 90th minute when Barça began his title defense with a 2-point loss to Athletic Bilbao last Friday, but has suffered some injuries and injuries since moving to Camp Nou del Borussia Dortmund in 2017.
The last EUR 105 million was out of the first half of its first campaign in Catalonia due to a severe foot injury, and is now the fourth time to complain of such.
Barcelona did not have Lionel Messi against Athletic when the midfielder matured in his recovery from a calf problem, while Dembele’s partner, Antoine Griezmann, left Blaugrana first.
Ernesto Valverde’s team will welcome Real Betis to the league this weekend.
Juventus head coach Sarri was diagnosed with pneumonia
Juventus coach Maurizio Sarri was diagnosed with pneumonia, Series A champions confirmed.
Sarri missed Juve’s friendly win against Triestina on Saturday due to the “patience” of the flu, which he developed last week.
He returned to the club’s gymnasium on Monday, but was unable to supervise the field preparation work due to his illness.
The club conducted further experiments and now Sarri has started a medical course.
A statement issued by the club on Monday said, Maurizio Sarri, after seeing a break during the weekend, was today at the JTC Continassa where he coordinated the work of his staff.
“Unfortunately, he was not able to exercise on the field due to his fever, which struck him last week.”
“At the end of the afternoon, he received further tests that confirmed he had pneumonia, for which he had been prescribed special treatment.
“The coach has instructed the club to communicate his health status.”
Juve begins his Serie A campaign against Parma on Saturday. It is unclear if Sarri will be able to replace the team at Il Tardini.
Juventus sends new signing Pellegrini on loan to Cagliari
Juventus sent a new signing to Luca Pellegrini on loan to Cagliari for the 2019-20 season.
Pellegrini joined Juve at the end of June as part of an agreement that sent Leonardo Spinazzola to Rome, and the 20-year-old cost the elderly woman 22 million euros.
However, Juve was forced to cut his squad to follow the Champions League registration rules, and Pellegrini is a victim of the situation.
There have also been reports saying that coach Maurizio Sarri is completely distrustful of the youngster, who spent part of last season on loan at Cagliari.
Despite that, the Sardini Club has no option to buy in Pellegrini, which has a contract with Juve until 2023.