Every thing you need to know About Ajira portal.
Here in this article we will drops all hints about Ajira portal or job portal starting on how one can successfull register a account, how to log in and how to apply for available job vaccancy as published in Ajira portal.But befor then we will explian everything about ajira portal
WHAT IS JOB PORTAL OR AJIRA PORTAL?
Job Portal is a platform that brings recruiters and job applicants together to complete their goals and requirements.
Recruiters look for a suitable candidate who has the right and best qualifications to handle responsibilities efficiently.
While On the other side, job seekers want a job where they can apply their skills and knowledge to grow their career. Submitting job applications through job portals is a faster way to find the right candidate.
To be more specific Ajira portal is a (Tanzanian)government owned website that deals specifically with employment or careers. Ajira portal is under Sekretariat ya Ajira(PSRS) and established mainly to bridges the gap between employers (Government) and job seekers.Through Ajira portal website applicants find jobs easyly from anywhere and also aids Sekretariat ya Ajira in their quest to locate ideal candidates.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF AJIRA PORTAL?
Introduction of this website by government has come with many different advantages and of course become very helpful to university graduates and all those who are dreaming of being enrolled by government. Applying for vacancy in government sectors has never been this easy.
- Easy Registration
- 100% Free (no any transport needed or Postage cost)
- No Scum (no fake jobs)
- Applicant can send their application from anywhere
- Your cv and certificates are in safe hand
WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN AJIRA PORTAL ?
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with valid contact, e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
- The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of Academic certificates:Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts.Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
Professional certificates from respective boards
One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, if not adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Retired Applicants from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Application letters should be written in English or Swahili