The university of johannesburg– UJ portal- U LINK Login
UJ uLink sign-in page or so called UJ portal (U LINK Login) is the University of Johannesburg online system designed to provide a gateway and access to the University resources. Just like other university student portals, uLink was created to enable students to perform different academic activities and also to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers.
Also other function of University of Johannesburg online system involves:
- UJ Course Registration;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Acceptance fee payment
- UJ Fees payment;
- Downloading your UJ transcript;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your UJ Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO LOGIN TO THE UJ STUDENT PORTAL (uLink Login )
NOTE :To to login to the Uj portal, you must be registered for the year and you will be asked to provide your username and password.
To log in to University of Johannesburg (UJ student portal ) Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
Then go to ” https://ulink.uj.ac.za/Default ”
Correctly Enter your Login ID and password.
If you don’t know your password or login Id click on ” create password ” .From there you can create a uj student portal account provided that.
- You are already academically registered for the current or previous academic year; or
- You are planning to register academically via uLink (new students) – provided the registration cycle is currently active.
Once you have enter a correct student number and ID/Passport number click on continue.There after you can create your login password.