Ajira portal Login And Application Guide
Here in this article, we will drop all hints about the Ajira portal or job portal starting on how one can successfully register an account, Ajira portal Login, and how to apply for an available job vacancy as published in the Ajira portal. But before then we will explain everything about the ajira portal
WHAT IS JOB PORTAL OR AJIRA PORTAL?
Job Portal is a platform that brings recruiters and job applicants together to complete their goals and requirements. Recruiters look for a suitable candidate who has the right and best qualifications to handle responsibilities efficiently. While On the other side, job seekers want a job where they can apply their skills and knowledge to grow their career. Submitting job applications through job portals is a faster way to find the right candidate.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF AJIRA PORTAL?
The introduction of this website by the government has come with many different advantages and of course, become very helpful to university graduates and all those who are dreaming of being enrolled by the government. Applying for vacancies in government sectors has never been this easy.
- Easy Registration
- 100% Free (no transport needed or Postage cost)
- No Scum (no fake jobs)
- The applicant can send their application from anywhere
- Your cv and certificates are in safe hand
WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN AJIRA PORTAL?
To apply for jobs in Ajira Portal One need to meet the following requirements.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 45 years old
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date current Curriculum Vitae (CV) with valid contact, e-mail, and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in the advertisement.
- The title of the position and institution applied for should be written in the subject of the application letter
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of Academic certificates: Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates. Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts. Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates. Computer Certificate Professional certificates from respective boardsOne recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- FORM IV AND FORM VI RESULTS SLIPS ARE STRICTLY NOT ACCEPTED
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts, and results slips will NOT be accepted.
- Applicants for senior positions currently employed in the public service should route their application letters through their respective employers.
- Applicants for entry levels currently employed in the Public Service should not apply, if not adhere to Government Circular Na. CAC. 45/257/01/D/140 dated 30th November 2010.
- Retired Applicants from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA)
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- Application letters should be written in English or Swahili
- How to Use Social Media to get a job
- Things To Consider When Selecting University Course
- 5 Tips to rock your next interview
- FUDMA Portal Login | How To Login And Check portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng
- Tips On How to write a good cover letter