ARIS2 ARU Is the Academic Registration Information System (ARIS) that holds all the information relating to students and their studies at the Ardhi University. Ardhi University Campus is located in Dar es Salaam along University Road adjacent to the University of Dar es Salaam approx. 12.00 Kilometres from the Dar es Salaam City Centre. If you are currently looking for information about ARIS2 ARU Login (aris2.aru.ac.tz login) or you had any problem with ARIS2 ARU registration then rest assure because you have come to the right place.
What does ARIS do?
Before jumping in ARIS2 ARU Login and ARIS2 ARU Registration guide below we have listed some of the functionalities that Ardhi University Academic Registration Information System (ARIS2 ARU) offers.
ARIS allows Staff and Students of ARU to manage their management tasks online at the conform of their home. ARIS2 ARU is designed to enable different university tasks to be performed online. Here is an example of what ARIS can do:
- Register for Courses Online
Ardhi University Academic Registration Information System (ARIS2 ARU) is an online system that will be handling the whole registration process for both Continuing and Fresh students.
- View Course Progress and Results
Also with Ardhi University Academic Registration Information System students can easily check his/her examination results anywhere anytime without the need to visit the college.
- View list of Students per Course
- Publish Course Results
- Track Students Progress
- Accommodation Management
- Degree Configuration
|Aris2.aru.ac.tz login >>||DIRECT LINK HERE|
|ARDTHI OFFICIAL WEBSITE||DIRECT LINK HERE|
ARIS2 ARU Registration guide
New Selected (Fresh) Students Guide
ARIS2 ARU Login
To login to ARIS2 ARU simply follow the steps below
- Access the ARIS2 ARU Login by open the link >>> http://aris2.aru.ac.tz/ on your device’s internet browser, then once the link opened you will find a login form as shown below
Login to the Registration System using the same ARIS credentials (i.e your Registration Number as Username and Password)
- Go to the Course Registration link and make sure you select Optional and Elective courses you want to study in this academic year, to meet the required total Units. Failure to do that will be considered as you don’t have the required units
- Go to the Registration Form Link and update your particulars
- Go to the Bank and make all required payments
- Submit Bank Pay Slip to the office of Bursar for Verification
- Finally, Login to the Registration System by using the same ARIS credentials. You should be able to see all the registration Requirements Verified. To Register, click the link labeled Click here to Register. After that, you will have completed the Registration Process