Bank Of Baroda Connect
Baroda Connect Internet Banking
Bob Connect/ Bank Of Baroda Connect is the Bank of Baroda’s internet banking facility that caters to client’s banking needs 24 by 7 from the comfort of your home or office. A click away and user id+password submission away, it is the most accessible window to a bank account, where customers can view your bank balance, FD status, manage multiple accounts while also being able to transfer funds virtually, request for issuance of checkbooks, liquidate FDs created online, pay your utility bills, among several other features.
What are the Features available under “Baroda Connect”?
The 24hour/7 “Baroda Connect” offers the following facilities:
24 x 7 x 365
- Round the Clock anywhere online banking.
Safe & Secure
- 256 bit SSL encryption.
- Almost all services are available free of cost.
- Instant / Scheduled online fund transfer to self-linked BOB account, third party account within BOB & to accounts of other Bank (NEFT/RTGS)
- Instant / Scheduled online fund transfer to self-linked loan accounts as well as third-party loan accounts within BOB.
- IMPS fund transfer (our customers with mobile Banking facility) through MMID/IFSC for our retail and corporate customers 24 x 7 x 365.
- FREE Direct / Indirect / State tax payment and instant TAX receipt.
- Free online viewing of Tax Credit Statement (Form 26 AS).
- Online RAIL / AIR ticket booking.
IPO / FPO – ASBA
- FREE Online subscription of IPO/FPO/Right issue through ASBA.
On line request
- Switch Mailing Address | Generation of ESBTR receipt/GRN | Generation of TDS Certificate | Generation of Interest certificate of SB/TD/OD and Loan accounts |Tracking of Loan status | Get access to SPGRS | Direct access to e-trade | Download pensioner life certificate | navigate to NPS site and contribute to NPS | direct access to Baroda eTrade, where customer can log in using his/her credentials and can perform DEMAT transactions |Can check CIBIL score | Hotlisting of Debit card | Can do FATCA Self Certification | Can do Aadhar Verification | Can register for Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana | Can check the status of their Clearing Instrument | Can check Lien marked if any | Can register for Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
Bank Of Baroda Connect Registration
There two methods you can use to register for Bob connect. You can opt to use the offline method and online method. Here we’ll take you through the registration process on both methods.
This method is one of the easiest but it requires the customer to visit the nearest bank branch to complete registration.
- To register offline you must start with the download form for Baroda Connect which is available on Bank’s website (http://www.bankofbaroda.com/download/corporate.pdf for Corporate or (http://www.bankofbaroda.com/download/personal.pdf or individual, on Internet Banking portal or you can ask the customer support for a Form from any branch.
- Once you have the registration form you need to fill the form with required information and submit it to the branch where you are maintaining your account.
Registering Online Bob Connect
Before you can start to register in Bob connect you must ensure you have a PC with the following specifications
Visit www.bobibanking.com website. Link for self-registration would be available on the home page by selecting whether you are a Retailer or corporate user. Then a page will pop up and there you need to click on “Online Registration using Debit Card”
After clicking on the link you will be asked to verify whether you are human, You can do so by typing in the code that appeared on the image then click on verify, the following page opens. Enter all the required details.
After filling in details, click on the Next button then An OTP is sent on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the given field and again click on the Next button.
The system here prompts for choosing the type of profile and choice of the user ID. Click on the NEXT button.
Continue by filling the required fields with your most accurate information then set the password that will be used when login into your account in the future. After the successful registration is done, a message is displayed for confirmation. The account details are available after 48 hours.
Bank Of Baroda Connect Login
To login to your Bob Connect account, you can simply follow the rips below
- Go to Baroda Connect website: https://www.bobibanking.com.
- Select Retail/Corporate User.
- Enter your User Id (& Corp Id in case you are c corporate Customer) and click on the Set/Reset password option.
- Set your password(s) using Regenerate Password using Activation Code/OTP Option.
- Enter your User Id (& Corp Id in case you are a corporate Customer). Click on Enter.
- The system will prompt you to enter your Sign-on password. Enter the sign-on password set by you. Click on Enter.
- The system will now prompt you to complete the enrolment process (only for transaction rights users) by clicking on the ENROLL now button.
- A new page is displayed which asks you to set your Personal Message. This will be displayed every time on login to the system.
- Now set the answers to the security questions. A minimum of 5 questions has to be selected as per your choice.
- The system now will prompt you to change your sign-on password by entering the existing Sign-on password and the new password has to be set by you again.
- Confirm the same by entering your transaction password Set by you. The enrolment process has been successfully completed and you would be displayed the success message for the same.
Read Also – BANK OF BARODA NET BANKING; BOBIBANKING LOGIN