Bishop Stuart University (BSU) is a chartered non-profit private higher education institution Founded in 2002 located in the urban setting of the large town of Mbarara Uganda. Currently Bishop Stuart University has branch campuses in Ruharo, Mbarara. Offering variety courses and programs of recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees such as certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. To offer different courses and services 24hr/7 Bishop Stuart University has established student portal ( Bishop Stuart University student portal/ BSU student portal ) which acting as always university branch and provide services like
Providing an easy access to students and university staff to perform different academic tasks such as Course Registrations, Checking Results, Academic Calendar, Payment of Fees, Admission Status, Admission List, Transcripts, Extra Credit Hour, Exam Timetable, Deferment of Admissions, etc.
Here we’ll guide you on how you can easy login into your bsu students portal ( Bishop Stuart student portal ) and provide you with all details about this institution and contacts to call if you face any difficult use bsu student portal.
HOW TO LOG IN INTO BSU STUDENT PORTAL
- To log in into your account you will need a smart phone or computer device with an access to internet.
- With you phone/computer visit bishop stuart official university website -( https://bsu.ac.ug/ )
- On home page scroll down to website’s footer and there you will see “student portal” right on Academic’s menu as shown below
- Once you click on student portal you will be redirected to Bsu students portal log in page as shown below or use this link – CLICK HERE
Careful enter your login details ( student number and password). If you have forgotten your password click on forget password and there after you can easy reset your login password.
- BSU Student Portal: https://student.bsu.ac.ug
- BSU admission portal: https://student.bsu.ac.ug