Crdb Sim Banking
Sim Banking is a type of mobile banking service. Mobile banking is the act of making financial transactions on a mobile device (cell phone, tablet, etc.) Mobile banking plays a crucial role in changing the whole banking experience for many of us who hate waiting in line for a long time. Here we’ll take a look at Crdb Sim Banking including Kujiunga Na Sim Banking Crdb and the advantages of using sim banking.
One biggest advantage of mobile banking include the ability to bank anywhere and at any time. There no need to wait in queue for a long time just to get a simple bank service, All thanks to Sim Banking we can all perform different banking tasks with just a few clicks on our mobile device.
Simbanking may be new technology, but it enables you to complete almost all traditional banking actions and provides some new capabilities. With sim banking, you’re able to check your balance, track your spending, review your account history, locate ATMs, deposit checks, transfer funds, pay bills and receive text message notifications or alerts about your account. All these can be done simply by using simple command codes SSD
Advantages of using Crdb Sim Banking including
- Accessing the bank 24/7
- You can transfer funds to other users without hassles
- You can pay your bills at your convenience
- Pay business partners and suppliers without stress and do your transactions around the clock
- Maximize the use of your mobile phone
What Can You Do With Crdb Sim Banking?
With a sim banking service, you can carry out any type of transaction using your mobile phone.
- Intra-Bank Funds Transfer to any bank account within CRDB Bank network
- Funds transfer to mobile money
- Bills Payments (Brela, TPA, TRA, Luku, Dawasco/Moruwasa, Startimes, SUA etc.)
- Airtime purchase for yourself and others
- Ability to send money to people with no bank accounts or ATM cards (Cardless)
- Access to Salary Advance
- Balance and Mini statement inquiry
- Alerts (notifications of TemboCards/Visa/ MasterCard usage).
- Bilingual, allowing you the choice of Kiswahili or English.
Kujiunga Na Sim Banking Crdb- Sim banking Registration
There different ways you can take to register yourself for crdb sim banking services.
- Dial *150*03# on your mobile number and then follow the instruction to self-register
Visit any CRDB Bank ATM with your TemboCard to register yourself. Follow the video tutorial below