Institute Of Social Work ISW SIMS
ISW SIMS Institute Of Social Work Student Information Management System holds all the information relating to students. ISW SIMS is an online system designed for Institute Of Social Work students and staff to perform different task including course registration making payment etc. Here we’ll take you through the Institute Of Social Work Student Information Management System Login (Isw Sims Login) and all you need to know.
Institute Of Social Work Student Information Management System Offers different functionality to different users as shown below
With ISW SIMS any registered student can
- Register for Courses Online
- View Course Progress and Results
- View list of Students per Course
- Publish Course Results
- Track Students Progress/Reports
- Payment Management
All of the tasks above can be performed online with just a few clicks on a smartphone device or laptop with access to an internet
Isw Sims Login
To login to your Institute Of Social Work Student Information Management System Account (Isw Sims account), One must be a registered student at the Institute of social works.
- To Login, you need to Visit the ISW website >>isw.ac.tz
- On ISW Website homepage hover to ICT service on the main menu then click on Student Management Information System as shown below
- Also, you can visit SIMS Login page directly via >>>> sims.isw.ac.tz/login/?callback=https://sims.isw.ac.tz/
- To login to your SIMS account, you must enter your Username and Password correctly and then click on “LOGIN” Button
forgot my SIMS password?
Click the Forgot your password? link on the Login page.
Enter your user name, that is email address. You will receive an email with a temporary password.
Use the temporary password to login into your account.
Once you are logged in you will be asked to create a new password.