Namba Ya Nida Online NIDA Online-Services
Coverage- NIDA Online-Services, Jinsi Ya Kupata Namba Ya Nida Online( jinsi ya kuangalia no ya nida) : NIN Online, Namba ya nida kwa njia ya mtandao:namba ya nida kwa sms: Jinsi ya kupata namba ya kitambulisho cha nida online (NIN)
A national identification number NIN, national identity number, or national insurance number is used by the governments of many countries as a means of tracking their citizens, permanent residents, and temporary residents for the purposes of work, taxation, government benefits, health care, and other governmentally-related functions. The number appears on identity documents issued by several countries. In Tanzania, NIN is issued by National Identification Authority NIDA which uses a different system to make their operation accurate and easy. Here we’ll take you through how to get NIN Online ( Jinsi Ya Kupata Namba Ya Nida Online : NIN Online)
Currently NIDA Offers three ways that Tanzania citizens can use to get their National ID Number from NIDA and national identity card online. The first way is via USSD through mobile phones with Vodacom or Airtel SIM cards. The second way is through NIDA’s website. The third way is by visiting any regional NIDA office.
Namba Ya Nida Kwa Sms / NIN Via USSD
If you are in possession of a mobile device with either Vodacom or Airtel SIM card operator then you can get a National ID Number from NIDA through interactive USSD. Here are the steps To follow:
- Dial *152*00#
- Select 3
- Then select 2
- Write in your full name (First, middle and surname eg. Dan John Sele)
- Write in your mobile phone number – the one used during registration for National ID.
- Accept paying the necessary charges
- You will be notified via SMS your National ID Number if your records have been fully captured in the system. Otherwise you will get a SMS stating that your records were not found.
namba ya nida kwa sms
Jinsi Ya Kupata Namba Ya Nida Online
If you have a smartphone or Laptop device with an internet connection then you might as well use your web browser to get your National ID Number. We recommend this method because it allows you to print a copy of your National ID card as well. See how to print a copy of the National ID card from NIDA in Tanzania for more details.
- Navigate to https://services.nida.go.tz/nidportal/get_nin.aspx
- Point to National Identity menu link
- Click on get National ID Number
- Key in your first name and surname
- Select your date of birth
- Key in the first name and surname of your mother
- Click search
Namba ya nida kwa njia ya mtandao
Visiting NIDA regional offices
This is the last, least preferred method of getting your National ID Number from NIDA. If you tried the methods above and you did not get your National ID Number then you should try to visit a nearby NIDA regional office.
The staff of NIDA will fetch the National ID Number from NIDA’s database. If your details are not in their database, they will advise your to fill the registration form and go through the biometric scanning process again.