Kyambogo University Students Portal
Here we’ll take you through all you need to know about Kyambogo University Students Portal including how to access KYU Student Portal, How to register in Kyambogo University Students Portal and KYU Student Portal Login guidlines.
Access KYU Students portal
To access the students portal follow the following steps
- Open the URL of the university in your browser via>> https://kyu.ac.ug.
- On the top most menu point on on university official website you will find “online portal” click Students Portal.
You can visit the portal directly using the following address >>> https://student.kyu.ac.ug
- Once you open the Kyambogo University Students Portal web page you will find a login form as shown below
Kyambogo University Students Portal registation
While on Login page
- Fill in your username (student number or Registration Number)
- If its your first time in student portal you can use your username as password to activate.
- Click login to start activation process
Click forgot password if you already activated but forgot password.
After completely enter your full names click OK and you will be directed to another page where you will be required to verify if the Programme, Registration number and Gender are correct.
Phone and email verification
- You can Verify your phone number by clicking on phone verification, enter the number and click get code.
- NOTE: To complete this step your phone must be able to receive sms
- Enter the code sent to your phone and click verify token.
- You may verify the email as well or skip.
NEW PASSWORD Creation
Once you have verified your email and or phone number the system will request you to to enter your new password
Enter the new password and confirm it.
KYU Student Portal Login
To loging to your KYU Student Portal account you need to visit KYU Student Portal login page >>https://student.kyu.ac.ug/portal
On the login page
- Enter your Student Number or ID,
- Enter your new password
- Click login