California State University&MyNorthridge Portal
California State University is a non-profit public higher education institution Established in 1958, located in the urban setting of the large town of Northridge California. MyNorthridge Portal is CSUN’s official web portal designed for applicant, admitted and current students. It provide a wealth of campus resources and services all in a one central location. California State University, Northridge (CSUN) offers number of courses and programs with about nine collages as shown below
- Mike Curb College of Arts, Media, and Communication
- David Nazarian College of Business and Economics
- Michael D. Eisner College of Education
- Engineering and Computer Science
- Health & Human Development
- Science & Mathematics
- Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Tseng College: Graduate, International and Midcareer Education
This 62 years old higher-education institution )CSUN) has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students past academic records and grades. The admission rate range is 50-60% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Just like many other Universities, California State University has also an online place where student and staff can stop by for university’s resources. MyNorthridge Portal act as one stop point for applicant, admitted and current students to get access to different university services. Northridge student Portal is designed and packed with different features each providing different service as follows
- Campus Calendar -Want to get to know the campus? Look here for fun (and usually free) events.
- Campus Technology -Find links for your CSUN email, changing your password or technical support via this feature.
- Check This Out-Download cool wallpapers for your desktop, craft projects, e-cards and games. Or check out our fun fact list of the movies that star the Delmar T. Oviatt Library.
- My Announcements-Here is where you will find campus updates, important date reminders, new fees and policy changes.
- Have Questions? Ask Matty -You won’t need to search the CSUN website endlessly for FAQs — Ask Matty is your one-stop shop for all answers CSUN.
- Important Fee Information- Sometimes when state funding is inadequate, student fees may need to be increased. This disclaimer explains why.
- My Checklist-This feature provide a student with personalized checklist of the things that needed to be done as a student, such as enroll in classes and attend academic advisement.
- Our Location-This feature contains links to campus maps, public transit and parking information for student commuters.
- My Department-Here you will find all info and updates about your collage etc.
Northridge Portal Login
To login to your California State University, Northridge student Portal Login account you must have a CSUN user ID and Password.
If it your first time Northridge student Portal Login then you have To activate your account, locate the user ID and initial password in the admissions packet sent to you by Admissions and Records
Go to California State University official website or use this link (https://www.csun.edu/). Click on “skip to portal” on top right of the home page to go to log in page.
When you see the log in form as shown below, enter your user id and password to login. If you don’t know your password click on forget password then you will be redirected to another form and you will have to fill it with the accurate information to reset the password.