Tanzania Revenue Authority – Online Tin Registration
Online TIN Services (OTS) is the online platform built to enable TRA to provide greater Efficient self-service TIN registration for clients. It enables Taxpayers to receive and print a copy of the TIN certificate without visit TRA offices. OTS acts as always on TRA office that can be accessed by anyone from anywhere. Clients (taxpayer) can now complete Tin Registration at their fingertip without even attend to any TRA office physically. Here is a step by step guide on the Online Tin Registration portal.
What Do You Need To Successful Complete Online Tin Registration/Tin online application?
To complete registration the System requires that each applicant has a National Identification Number (NIN) that has been issued by the National Identification Authority (NIDA).
How to Register TIN Using TRA Online TIN Services
tin online application
HOW TO APPLY TIN ONLINE?
- To apply for tin you must first log in to your Online TIN Services account. Go to – ots.tra.go.tz/Login
- Once logged in select APPLY FOR PIN on the right side of the Online TIN Services account dashboard as shown below
- Select the type of TIN you wish to apply (Non-Business TIN or Business TIN ) and then click on APPLY.
- Thereafter, a registration form will appear from which you must fill the form correctly and click Submit when you complete
- To check your application status Click on the TIN Status option